Welcome to the Saint Leo portal, My.SaintLeo.edu
The portal provides access to several key student services:
Access to courses through LearningStudio and E-lion, used to access end of term grades, financial aid, registration and Program Evaluations Student email through Windows Live
To log into the portal, use the username and password assigned to you. If you don’t remember either or both of them, click on the appropriate link(s) in the login section of the portal “I don’t know my password” or "I want to change my password". The change password process will verify your information and provide you with your login username while giving you the option to change your lost password.
Once you’re logged in, use the links at the top of screen to choose the services you want. For example:
To access eLion:
- Once you are in the Portal system, click on the e-Lion tab at the top of the page.
- Click on "Students" from the eLion webpage.
To check end of term grades:
- Once you are in the student portion of e-Lion, click on "Grades" under the "Academic Profile" heading on the right-hand side.
- Put a check in the box next to the term you wish to check grades for.
- Click the "Submit" button at the bottom of the page and your grade report will be displayed.
To access your program evaluation:
- Once you are in the student portion of E-Lion click on "Program Evaluation" under the "Academic Profile" heading
- Mark the radio button, next to your active program.
- Click the "Submit" button at the bottom of the page and your program evaluation will be displayed.
You can choose to leave this screen open for assistance or click here to close it.